- A Stream of incoming requests for ActiveSession
- A Stream of incoming requests for Discovery
- A variant of an image at a specific size.
- An image for playing media.
- A Stream of incoming requests for ObserverDiscovery
- Describes the capabilities of a player.
- A Stream of incoming requests for PlayerControl
- When emitted, fields that have changed should be set. The first emission to a new client should be a snapshot.
- All information required by the media session registry service to register a player so that clients may observe its status and control it.
- A Stream of incoming requests for Player
- Status of a media player.
- A Stream of incoming requests for Publisher
- A Stream of incoming requests for SessionControl
- SessionInfoDelta holds a description of a media session.
- A Stream of incoming requests for SessionObserver
- A Stream of incoming requests for SessionsWatcher
- Options that specify which sessions are watched when watching the collection.
- A protocol for watching the current active media session on the device.
- The type of content playing back, which should be set to the largest applicable value.
Discoveryobserves the collection of published media sessions and connects clients to them.
- The behavior enforced on the player when it is interrupted, such as by an alarm.
ObserverDiscoveryobserves the collection of published media sessions and connects clients to them for observation without playback controls.
- Controls for a media player.
PlayerCapabilitiesexpresses which of the methods in this protocol are supported by the player. Because capabilties are dynamic, and a client cannot always know what capabilities will be supported when the method call reaches the service, calling a method that is not supported is simply ignored. In general, clients should not expect methods to work unless the player indicates sustained support.
Playeris a handle for a media player. Unsupported commands are no-ops. Consult
PlaybackCapabilities, sent by to learn which commands are supported.
- State of a media player.
Publisherpublishes media players so they may be discovered and controlled by clients who have permission to do so.
- Modes of repeating playback of the current media.
- Controls a media session and views its status.
- Views a media session’s status.
SessionsWatcherwatches the collection of published sessions.