- Provides an interface health watchdog.
- Provides a view into state for a specific system interface.
Monitormonitors the reachability state.
- Provides a cache of known neighbors and keeps track of their health.
- NetworkCheckCookie is an opaque type used to continue an asynchronous network check.
StateInfokeeps the reachability state.
Statskeeps the monitoring service statistic counters.
NetworkCheckActiondescribes the action to be completed before resuming the network check.
NetworkCheckerOutcomecontains values indicating whether a network check completed or needs resumption.
PortTypeis the type of port backing the L3 interface.
Staterepresents the reachability state.
- A Network Checker is a re-entrant, asynchronous state machine that monitors availability of networks over a given network interface.