- Pattern that matches an unknown
- A ViewRef’s state of focus.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.ui.views/Focuser.
- Two Flatland instances may be connected in a parent-child relationship. The child endpoint is held in a View. This view is strongly associated with a ViewRef and other related protocols.
- Token that uniquely identifies an attachment point for a
Viewin the global scene graph. Each
ViewHolderTokenhas exactly one corresponding
- Convenience data type to self-identify the view, during view creation.
- A ViewRef is a handle to a kernel object which identifies a unique View across the system. Two ViewRefs to the same View have the same KOID.
- A ViewRefControl is the peer to a ViewRef. Their
references are linked.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.ui.views/ViewRefFocused.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.ui.views/ViewRefInstalled.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.ui.views/View.
- Token that uniquely identifies a
View, which is the root point for a subgraph in the global scene graph. Each
ViewTokenhas exactly one corresponding
- Two Flatland instances may be connected in a parent-child relationship. The parent endpoint is held in a Viewport.
- DO NOT USE - Retained for ABI stability in fuchsia.ui.scenic.Command
- Problematic situations that occur on Focuser.RequestFocus.
- A method of programmatically transferring View focus.
- A method of enabling a ViewRef creator to determine if its ViewRef has gained or lost focus in the view tree.
- A collection of error codes related to |ViewRefInstalled|.
- A method of enabling ViewRef holders to determine if a ViewRef has been “installed” in the view tree: the time it is first connected, transitively, to the root view. Typically, after installation, view focus may be transferred to that ViewRef.
- Deprecated API for view creation. DO NOT USE.