Safe, fast, small crypto using Rust with BoringSSL’s cryptography primitives.
git clone https://github.com/briansmith/ring
|Enable features that require use of the heap, RSA in particular.|
|This is only applicable to Linux. On Linux, by default,
|Enable features that use libstd, in particular `std::error::Error` integration.|
|Enables features that require a C compiler on wasm32 targets, such as
- Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data (AEAD).
- Key Agreement: ECDH, including X25519.
- Constant-time operations.
- SHA-2 and the legacy SHA-1 digest algorithm.
- Error reporting.
- HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function.
- HMAC is specified in RFC 2104.
- Serialization and deserialization.
- PBKDF2 derivation and verification.
- PKCS#8 is specified in RFC 5958.
- Cryptographic pseudo-random number generation.
- Public key signatures: signing and verification.
- Testing framework.
- References a test input file.