Crate fuchsia_bluetoothsource ·
Utilities for Bluetooth development.
pub use error::Error;
- Lists of Bluetooth SIG assigned numbers and conversion functions
- The DetachableMap type
- Bluetooth Error type
- Tools for writing asynchronous expectations in tests
- Extension traits and functions for interfacing with the Inspect API
- Convenience functions and types for working with the BR/EDR Profile API
- Common Bluetooth type extensions
- Frequently Used Functions
- A simple macro to allow idiomatic assertion of predicates, producing well formatted falsifications if the predicate fails.
- Macro to help build bluetooth fidl statuses. No Args is a success One Arg is the error type Two Args is the error type & a description
- A macro for allowing more ergonomic projection of predicates ‘over’ some projection function that focuses on a subset of a data type.