- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.hardware.block.volume/VolumeAndNode.
- VolumeManagerInfo describes the properties of the volume manager and not each individual volume.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.hardware.block.volume/VolumeManager.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.hardware.block.volume/Volume.
- VsliceRange describes a range of virtual slices: start, length, and allocated status.
- This protocol is intended to emulate a block device.
- VolumeManager controls a collection of Volumes.
- Volume is a partition which may access virtually-mapped blocks within a device.
- Indicates that the partition should be created as inactive, implying that it will be destroyed on reboot (unless activated by a call to “Activate”).
- An arbitrary cap on the number of slices which may be requested when querying for allocation information from a volume.