A crate containing common Component Manager types used in Component Manifests
.cml files and binary
.cm files). These types come with
and deserialization implementations that perform the required validation.
impl Fromfor two trivial enums with identical values, allowing converting to/from each other. This is useful if you have a FIDL-generated enum and a hand-rolled one that contain the same values.
Namethat can have a max length of
- A filesystem path.
- A relative filesystem path.
- A component URL. The URL is validated, but represented as a string to avoid normalization and retain the original representation.
- A URL scheme.
- The kinds of offers that can target components in a given collection. See
- Capability availability. See
- Offered dependency type. See
- The duration of child components in a collection. See
- A component instance’s recovery policy. See
- The error representing a failure to parse a type from string.
- A component instance’s startup mode. See
Namewith a higher string capacity of
- A name that can refer to a component, collection, or other entity in the Component Manifest. Its length is bounded to