- Wrapper around the array data provided by the wayland wire format.
- A 24.8 fixed point number.
- An array of |MessageSpec|s for either a set of requests or events.
- An array of |ArgKind|s for a single request or event message.
NewObjectis a type-safe wrapper around a ‘new_id’ argument that has a static wayland interface. This wrapper will enforce that the object is only implemented by types that can receive wayland messages for the expected interface.
- Thin wrapper around the typed enum values that allow us to transport unknown enum values.
- Trait to be implemented by any type used as an interface ‘request’.
- Trait to be implemented by any type used as an interface ‘event’.
- Common base trait for all rust types that model wayland Requests or Events.