- A component is a unit of executable software.
- A component resolution context, used when resolving component URLs relative to another component. The context is stored in a byte array that persists a value used by the target
Resolverto locate and resolve a component by relative path (for example, by a subpackage name).
- A package is a signed collection of immutable files.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.component.resolution/Resolver.
- The possible error conditions returned by ComponentResolver.
- An interface for resolving a URL to a component.
- Max length of component URL.
- The maximum number of bytes for a