Crate at_commandssource ·
- An abstract representaiton of bytes remaining after a deserialization failure.
- Error struct containing the cause of a deserialization error and the bytes that caused the error.
- Result from attempt to deserialize multiple items, including the successfully serialized items, an error if one occurred, and the remaining bytes that were not seriialized.
- An error and remaining item to serialize if a serialization failure occurs while serializing multiple items.
- Errors that can occur while deserializing AT commands into high level generated AT command and response types.
- Responses and indications.
- A trait for serializing or deserializing multiple items at once and defragmenting partially serialized items when new bytes become available.
- Wrap a Success case in a Response.