- Information about a graphical image (texture) including its format and size.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.images/ImagePipe2.
- Information returned by methods such as
Session.Present(), when the consumer begins preparing the first frame which includes the presented content.
- Specifies how alpha information should be interpreted.
- Specifies how pixel color information should be interpreted.
- ImagePipe is a mechanism for streaming shared images between a producer and a consumer which may be running in different processes.
- Specifies the type of VMO’s memory.
- Specifies how pixels are represented in the image buffer.
- Specifies how pixels are arranged in memory.