- The definitions for RFCOMM frames - the basic unit of data in RFCOMM.
- Convenience helpers for profiles that request RFCOMM.
- Identifier for a direct link connection (DLC) between devices.
- The Server Channel number associated with an RFCOMM channel.
- Errors that occur during the usage of the RFCOMM library.
- The Role assigned to a device in an RFCOMM Session.
- The largest frame size that this RFCOMM implementation accepts. Currently, the default max TX size of the underlying fuchsia_bluetooth::Channel.