At the moment, this crate contains the declaration of various errors
- There is a slew of near-identical method calls which differ in the type of the input argument and the name of the function to invoke.
- Expands into a getter method that forwards all its arguments and returns a fallible value which is the same as the value returned by the underlying function.
- Expands into a setter methods that forwards all its arguments between ’s and returns a Result<(), common::Error>.
type_nameis the type to implement drop for.
impl_function_nameis the name of the function that implements memory deallocation. It is assumed that the type has an internal representation wrapped in a std::ptr::NonNull.
- Used to simulate an array of C-style strings.
- Represents a Unicode error, resulting from operations of low-level ICU libraries.
- A zero-value parse error, used to initialize types that get passed into FFI code.
- Helper for calling ICU4C
ulocmethods that require a resizable output string buffer.
- Converts a parse error to a Result.