- Argument table to be passed as the single argument to WlanSoftmac.NotifyAssociationComplete. All information here is relevant only in the context of the association with the given peer_addr. All fields in this table are required unless stated otherwise.
- Describes the capabilities of a SoftMAC on a particular band.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.wlan.softmac/WlanSoftmacBridge.
- High-level information describing the state of a running softmac. All fields in this response are required.
- Argument struct to be passed as the single argument to WlanSoftmac.StartActiveScan
wlansoftmacC++ driver establishes a FIDL channel serving the
WlanSoftmacBridgeprotocol to the
wlan-mlmeRust library. The
WlanSoftmacBridgeprotocol is similar to
WlanSoftmac, but may not contain methods where the additional FIDL channel hinders performance.