- Pattern that matches an unknown
- Represents a bind rule in a parent specification.
- A Stream of incoming requests for CompositeNodeManager
- Struct that represents a composite node specification.
- Arguments for starting a driver.
- Arguments for adding a node.
- A Stream of incoming requests for NodeController
- Definition of a property for a node. A property is commonly used to match a node to a driver for driver binding.
- A Stream of incoming requests for Node
- Definition of a symbol provided by a driver for a node. A symbol is local to a driver host.
- Specification for a node that parents the composite node created from the composite node specification.
- Protocol through which board drivers can create composite node specs.
- Error codes for the CompositeNodeManager protocol.
- Represents a bind rule condition.
- Protocol through which a parent node controls one of its children.
- Error codes for the Node protocol.
- Protocol through which a driver manages a node that it is bound to.