- Pattern that matches an unknown
- A Stream of incoming requests for DeviceIdentificationHandle
- A table of attributes providing information about the device.
- A Stream of incoming requests for DeviceIdentification
- The device release number. This will be represented as Binary-Coded Decimal - JJ.M.N where JJ = major, M = minor, and N = sub-minor versions (e.g 2.0.1).
- Represents an active device identification advertisement. Close the handle with any epitaph to unregister the device identification request.
- An interface for setting the identification of a Fuchsia device.
- The vendor id of the device. Defined in DI 1.3 Section 5.6.
- Maximum device identification records that a client can request to advertise at once.
- Maximum length of a service description.