AbiRevisionrepresents the ABI revision of a Fuchsia Package. https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/contribute/governance/rfcs/0135_package_abi_revision?#design
- Version is a mapping between the supported API level and the ABI revisions.
- LATEST_VERSION is the latest known SDK version.
- SUPPORTED_API_LEVELS are the supported API levels.
- VERSION_HISTORY is an array of all the known SDK versions. It is guaranteed (at compile-time) by the proc_macro to be non-empty.
- Returns a vector of the ABI revisions in SUPPORTED_API_LEVELS.
- Returns a vector of the API levels in SUPPORTED_API_LEVELS.
- Returns true if the given abi_revision is listed in SUPPORTED_API_LEVELS.
- Returns true if the given abi_revision is listed in the VERSION_HISTORY of known SDK versions.