- Directory entries should support opening with any combination of read/write/execute rights.
- Adds an executable file that supports opening as readable + executable. The file has a non-zero size, but the contents are otherwise unspecified.
- File object which supports reading, and if
mutable_fileis true, also supports writing.
- Conformance test harnesses will implement this protocol to setup its associated filesystem servers with the described directory layout, allowing their implementation of
fuchsia.io2protocols to be verified by a common test suite.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.io.test/Io1Harness.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.io.test/Io2Harness.
- Remote directory which forwards FIDL requests from the server to the specified directory.
- Vmo-backed file object which supports opening as readable + writable.
- Stub harness api for the io2.fidl protocol. TODO(fxbug.dev/46082): Add separate io2 test harness api once we come up with a good enough set of functions that we have enough flexibility to create variable directory structures to with explicit permission settings for tests.