- Pattern that matches an unknown
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.hardware.i2c/Device.
data_transferis mandatory, and specifies whether this transaction has a read or a write transfer (see above).
stopis optional, and specifies whether this transaction is terminated by a stop condition (if true) or by a repeated-start (if false or unspecified). If this transaction is the last in the list then a stop condition is generated regardless of the value of
read_sizeis set: This is a read transfer, and
read_sizebytes will be read from the target. If
write_datais set: This is a write transfer, and
write_datawill be written to the target.
- A request for one of the member protocols of Service.
- The maximum number of transactions that can be specified in a call to
- Maximum length of the I2C Channel name.
- Clients should be aware of the max channel message size when using large transfers or many transactions. It is possible to generate a message that uses values less than the limits below but is still too big for the channel.
- Used to return data from read transfers.