Crate work_queuesource ·
Concurrent work queue helpers
- Error type indicating a task failed because the queue was dropped before completing the task.
- A work queue that processes a configurable number of tasks concurrently, deduplicating work with the same key.
- A clonable handle to the work queue. When all clones of WorkSender are dropped, the queue will process all remaining requests and terminate its output stream.
- Trait for merging context for work tasks with the same key.
- Trait that creates a work future from a key and context.
- Creates an unbounded queue of work tasks that will execute up to
workers at once.