- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/BalloonController.
- Properties describing a block device.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/DebianGuestManager.
- The configuration required to start up a guest. When adding a new field, consider updating fuchsia.virtualization.GuestDescriptor which is an informational snapshot of this table.
- An informational only subset of the GuestConfig. If adding new non-handle entries to the GuestConfig, consider also adding them here.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/GuestLifecycle.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/GuestManager.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/Guest.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/HostVsockAcceptor.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/HostVsockEndpoint.
- Linux guest information.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/LinuxManager.
- Properties describing a virtio_magma device.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/MemController.
- Contains a memory statistic for the balloon device.
- Properites describing a network device.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/TerminaGuestManager.
- Properties describing a virtio_wl device.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.virtualization/ZirconGuestManager.
BalloonControllercontrols a guest instance’s memory balloon.
- The status of the Linux container.
- The guest control plane allowing for creating, starting, and stopping the guest.
- The guest client API providing high level access to guest features. When the guest terminates, this channel will contain a ZX_OK epitaph on a clean shutdown, a ZX_ERR_INTERNAL epitaph on an unexpected shutdown, and no epitaph if the component crashed.
- Exposed by a host capable of listening via vsocks. A variant of a
GuestVsockAcceptorthat is responsible for creating the
socketwith which to communicate.
- Exposed by a host to provide the ability for listeners to be multiplexed by port and to manage dynamic port allocation for outbound connections.
- Type of kernel used by a guest.
LinuxManagerprovides access to the status of Linux guest instances.
MemControllercontrols a guest’s virtio-mem
- VM to VM communication is not supported, so all guests will be assigned this default guest CID.
HOST_CIDis the reserved context ID (CID) of the host.