- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.thermal/ClientStateConnector.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.thermal/ClientStateWatcher.
- Allows a client to connect a [
ClientStateWatcher] to the thermal state of a given
- Allows a client to watch for changes to its thermal state.
- The maximum value of the normalized thermal load. This value bounds the width (and therefore also the precision) of the normalized thermal limiting range starting from 0. Trip points must be specified within this range.
- A string that represents the type of client using the protocol.