Arbitrary trait crate.
This trait provides an
Arbitrary trait to
produce well-typed, structured values, from raw, byte buffers. It is
generally intended to be used with fuzzers like AFL or libFuzzer. See the
Arbitrary trait’s documentation for details on
automatically deriving, implementing, and/or using the trait.
- Utilities for working with and combining the results of
- Wrappers around raw, unstructured bytes.
- A source of unstructured data.
- An enumeration of buffer creation errors
- Generate arbitrary structured values from raw, unstructured data.
Resultwith the error type fixed as