Crate async_utilssource ·
Provides utilities for working with asynchronous code.
pub use traits::PollExt;
- Exposes the OnceCell crate for use in async code.
- Additional functionality for use with asynchronous channels (futures::channel::mpsc).
- An event that can be signaled and waited on by multiple consumers.
- Provides utilities to fold [
Stream]s and [
TryStream]s with a short-circuited result.
- Provides utilities for working with futures.
- The Hanging Get pattern can be used when pull-based flow control is needed on a protocol.
- Helper to poll a mutex.
- Additional Useful Stream Combinators and Utilities Streams always signal exhaustion with
Nonereturn values. A stream epitaph can be used when a specific value is desired as the last item returned by a stream before it is exhausted.
- Traits that are useful for working with async code, but do not fit into a more specific category. These are often extension traits for types that are not defined by