- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.bluetooth.avdtp.test/PeerController.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.bluetooth.avdtp.test/PeerManager.
- PeerController is an indirect control protocol used for driving the AVDTP library. This protocol provides the client with an interface for initiating AVDTP commands out of band. To drive end-to-end functionality of AVDTP see bt-profiles.
- Represents the return status of a [
- Control service for an AVDTP Peer.
- Maximum number of peers that can be connected to a node. (Core Spec 5.0, Vol 2, Part B, Section 1)