Write Machina virtio devices in Rust.
This crate aims to simplify the writing of virtio devices as out of process FIDL services by automating boiler plate and providing common wrappers for Machina/Fuchsia specifics.
The primary helper is the
Device object that wraps most of the common other helpers, and
this must be constructed via the
DeviceBuilder, although any of the individual helpers can
be used independently without
Device if desired.
- State for managing a virtio device and its queues using futures.
- Helper to process device messages and build a
- Wrapper for receiving bell traps from the guest.
- Provide access to guest memory.
- Wraps a
zx::Eventand implements [
- Raw queue configuration from a
- Wrapper around a [
- Describes the queues that are expected and valid for a device
- Process a
VirtioDeviceRequestStreamto configure all the queues.
- Helper for constructing a [