- Country code the device is to switch to. These values are populated by the wlantap driver and should not be specified manually. See also phy.fidl CountryCode.
- Configuration pertaining to security keys, often used by RSN and other secure authentication. These values are populated by the wlantap driver and should not be specified manually. See wlan_key_config_t for details about each field.
- Information pertaining to incoming packets. One WlanRxInfo is associated with each packet. You are encouraged to use the default value in //src/connectivity/wlan/testing/hw-sim/src/lib.rs See wlan_rx_info_t for details about each field.
- Instruction from generic WLAN driver on how to send a packet. One WlanTxInfo per packet. These values are populated by the wlantap driver and should not be specified manually. See wlan_tx_info_t for details about each field.
- An outgoing packet that is to be “sent” by the wlantap device.
datacontains the packet in its wire format.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.wlan.tap/WlantapCtl.
- Describes the capabilities of the fake wlantap-phy device to be created.
- A Stream of incoming requests for fuchsia.wlan.tap/WlantapPhy.
- Instruct the wlantap-ctl device to creates a fake wlantap-phy device based on the
WlantapPhyConfigpassed in. The newly created wlantap-phy device will use the channel to allow a
WlantapPhyclient to observe and control its behavior.
- Allow the test program to observe and control the behavior of the wlantap-phy device. A wlantap-phy device is a special vendor device and its driver (Fuchsia being the vendor) used for testing purpose. Implements a subset of
wlan_softmac_protocol_ops_tdefined in fuchsia.wlan.softmac/softmac.fidl Implements a subset of
WlanPhyImplprotocol defined in fuchsia.hardware.phyimpl/wlanphy-impl.fidl