- Various constants used for Inspect.
- Points to an index in the VMO and reads it according to the bytes in it.
- Bitfields for writing and reading segments of the header and payload of inspect VMO blocks. Represents the header structure of an inspect VMO Block. Not to confuse with the
- Represents the payload of inspect VMO Blocks (except for
- Format in which the array will be read.
- The type of a block.
- Errors that Inspect API functions can return.
- Disposition of a Link value.
- Format in which the property will be read.
- Trait implemented by an Inspect container that can be read from.
- Trait implemented by container to which bytes can be written.