The definitions for RFCOMM frames - the basic unit of data in RFCOMM.
- Definitions for multiplexer command frames.
- The highest-level unit of data that is passed around in RFCOMM.
- A UIH Frame that contains user data.
- The C/R bit in RFCOMM. This is used both at the frame level and the multiplexer channel command level. See RFCOMM 5.1.3 and 5.4.6, respectively.
- The types of frames supported in RFCOMM. See RFCOMM 4.2 for the supported frame types.
- Errors associated with parsing an RFCOMM Frame.
- The type of frame provided in the Control field. The P/F bit is set to 0 for all frame types. See table 2, GSM 07.10 Section 18.104.22.168 and RFCOMM 4.2.
- The data associated with a UIH Frame.