Module fuchsia_bluetooth::source ·
Extension traits and functions for interfacing with the Inspect API
- An inspect node that represents a stream of data, recording the total amount of data transferred and an instantaneous rate.
- “Fire and forget” representation of some inspect data that does not allow access inspect handles after they are created.
- A wrapper around a type T that bundles some inspect data alongside instances of the type.
- Convenience function to create a string containing the debug representation of an object that implements
- A trait representing the inspect data for a type T that will never be mutated. This trait allows for a simpler “fire and forget” representation of the inspect data associated with an object. This is because inspect handles for the data will never need to be accessed after creation.
- Represents inspect data that is tied to a specific object. This inspect data and the object of type T should always be bundled together.
- Convert a type to the correct supported Inspect Property type. This is used in Bluetooth to ensure consistent representations of values in Inspect.