Virtqueue management wrappers.
The primary opinionated decision taken by this wrapper is that a descriptor chain is considered
a formal object that can automatically returns itself to the queue when dropped. This return is
then required to have a mechanism to potentially signal the guest driver, via the
- Reference to descriptor data.
- Represents a chain of descriptors in the available ring.
- Iterates over a
- Representation of a virtqueue.
- Describes the memory ranges for a queue.
- Errors that occur when walking descriptor chains via
- Descriptor type
- Informs device that driver needs a notification.