Module omaha_client::source ·
- As the name implies, this is an intermediate that can be used to construct an http::Request from the data that’s in the Builder. It allows for type-aware inspection of the constructed protocol request, as well as the full construction of the http request (uri, headers, body).
- The RequestBuilder is used to create the protocol requests. Each request is represented by an instance of protocol::request::Request.
- These are the parameters that describe how the request should be performed.
- Building a request can fail for multiple reasons, this enum consolidates them into a single type that can be used to express those reasons.
- The builder’s own Result type.