- Request decoration return type, containing request internals. Clients of this library can call .hash() and store/retrieve the hash, or they can inspect the request, public key ID, nonce used if necessary.
- Error enum listing different kinds of CUPv2 decoration errors.
- Error enum listing different kinds of CUPv2 verification errors.
- An interface to an under-construction server request, providing read/write access to the URI and read access to the serialized request body.
- By convention, this is always the u64 hash of the public key value.