Module netstack3_core::source ·
Custom error types for the netstack.
- Error when something exists unexpectedly.
- Error when no route exists to a remote address.
- Error when something unexpectedly doesn’t exist, such as trying to remove an element when the element is not present.
- Error when something is not supported.
- Error type for errors common to local addresses.
- Top-level error type the netstack.
- An error encountered when attempting to create a UDP, TCP, or ICMP connection.
- Error type for connection errors.
- Indicates a problem related to an address with a zone.
- Results returned from many functions in the netstack.