- Wraps an EAPOL key frame to enforces successful decryption before the frame can be used.
- Wraps an EAPOL key frame to enforce successful MIC verification before the frame can be used.
- EAPOL Key frames carried in this struct comply with IEEE Std 802.11-2016, 12.7.2. Neither the Key Frame’s MIC nor its key data were verified at this point.
- Carries an EAPOL Key frame and requires MIC verification if the MIC bit of the frame’s info field is set.
- IEEE Std 802.11-2016, 12.7.2 b.1) Key Descriptor Version is based on the negotiated AKM, Pairwise- and Group Cipher suite.