Module wlan_common::source ·
- An iterator that takes in a chain of IEs and produces summary for each IE. The summary is a tuple consisting of:
- IesMerger is intended to be used to merge beacon and probe response IEs from scan results, as some IEs are only available on one frame type, or an IE may exist on both but contains more information on one frame type over the other.
- WFA WMM v1.2, 2.2.1 Table 3
- WFA WMM v1.2, 2.2.1 Table 3 and 2.2.2 Table 5
- WFA WMM v1.2, 2.2.2 Table 5
- Note that this does not write a full PERR IE, but only a single destination. The idea is to first use this function to write destinations to a separate buffer, and then pass that buffer to
- Writes the entire WPA1 IE into the given buffer, including the vendor IE header.
- Writes the entire WSC IE into the given buffer, including the vendor IE header.