- An iterator that takes in a chain of IEs and produces summary for each IE. The summary is a tuple consisting of:
- IesMerger is intended to be used to merge beacon and probe response IEs from scan results, as some IEs are only available on one frame type, or an IE may exist on both but contains more information on one frame type over the other.
- WFA WMM v1.2, 2.2.1 Table 3
- WFA WMM v1.2, 2.2.1 Table 3 and 2.2.2 Table 5
- WFA WMM v1.2, 2.2.2 Table 5
- Writes the entire WPA1 IE into the given buffer, including the vendor IE header.
- Writes the entire WSC IE into the given buffer, including the vendor IE header.