Utilities for parsing and serializing sequential records.
This module provides utilities for parsing and serializing repeated, sequential records. Examples of packet formats which include such records include IPv4, IPv6, TCP, NDP, and IGMP.
The utilities in this module are very flexible and generic. The user must supply a number of details about the format in order for parsing and serializing to work.
Some packet formats use a type-length-value-like encoding for options.
Examples include IPv4, TCP, and NDP options. Special support for these
formats is provided by the
- Utilities for parsing the options formats in protocols like IPv4, TCP, and NDP.
- A builder capable of serializing a sequence of aligned records.
- A builder capable of serializing a sequence of records.
- A parsed sequence of records.
- An iterator over the records contained inside a
- An unchecked sequence of records.
- The error returned when fewer records were found than expected.
- A type that encapsulates the successful result of a parsing operation.
- A builder capable of serializing a record with an alignment requirement.
- A builder capable of serializing a record.
- The context kept while performing records parsing.
- A counter used to keep track of how many records are remaining to be parsed.
- An implementation of a records parser.
- Basic associated types used by a
- An implementation of a raw records parser.
- A type that encapsuates the result of a record parsing operation.