- The network identifier is the SSID and security policy of the network, and it is used to distinguish networks. It mirrors the NetworkIdentifier in fidl_fuchsia_wlan_policy.
- The data that will be stored between reboots of a device. Used to convert the data between JSON and network config.
- The credential of a network connection. It mirrors the fidl_fuchsia_wlan_policy Credential
- The security type of a network connection. It mirrors the fidl_fuchsia_wlan_policy SecurityType
- The StashNode abstraction requires that writing to a StashNode is done as a named field, so we will store the network config’s data under the POLICY_DATA_KEY.