Simple time handling.
This crate is on crates.io and can be
used by adding
time to the dependencies in your project’s
[dependencies] time = "0.1"
And this in your crate root:
extern crate time;
This crate uses the same syntax for format strings as the
function from the C standard library.
- ISO 8601 time duration with nanosecond precision. This also allows for the negative duration; see individual methods for details.
- Represents error when converting
Durationto/from a standard library implementation
- An opaque structure representing a moment in time.
- A structure representing a moment in time.
- A record specifying a time value in seconds and nanoseconds, where nanoseconds represent the offset from the given second.
- Holds a calendar date and time broken down into its components (year, month, day, and so on), also called a broken-down time value.
- A wrapper around a
Tmand format string that implements Display.
- Returns the specified time in the local timezone
- Returns the specified time in UTC
- Returns the current time as a
timespeccontaining the seconds and nanoseconds since 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z.
- Returns the current time in the local timezone
- Returns the current time in UTC
- Returns the current value of a high-resolution performance counter in nanoseconds since an unspecified epoch.
- Returns the current value of a high-resolution performance counter in seconds since an unspecified epoch.
- Formats the time according to the format string.
- Parses the time from the string according to the format string.