- This struct holds non-resource arguments for creating a new device with the Coordinator.
- Bit flags for device add configuration
- A Stream of incoming requests for Administrator
- Composite device parts and properties
- Composite node specification parts and properties.
- A Stream of incoming requests for Coordinator
- A Stream of incoming requests for DeviceController
- A piece of a composite device
- A part of a description of a DeviceFragment
- Metadata that can be added to a device
- This has the same structure as zx_device_prop_t.
- A Stream of incoming requests for DeviceWatcher
- A Stream of incoming requests for DriverHostController
- A Stream of incoming requests for SystemStateTransition
- Provides administration services for the device manager service and the device tree it controls.
- Interface for drivers in driver host to coordinate with the driver manager.
- Protocol for controlling devices in a devhost process from the devcoordinator
- This protocol represents watching a specific class of devices. Each client that connects will be able to poll
NextDeviceto be able to get all devices.
- Protocol for controlling a driver host process from the driver manager
- Provides protocol for fetching relevant information during a system state transition.
- Maximum number of bytes in a device arguments string.
- Maximum number of parts that a composite device fragment can have
- Maximum number of instructions in the match program of a device fragment part
- This definition must match
ZX_DEVICE_NAME_MAXand is checked by a static assert.
- Maximum number of bytes in a path
- Maximum number of fragments that a composite device can have
- Maximum length of a dispatcher scheduler role.
- The number of variants of
- Maximum number of bytes in a metadata payload
- Maximum number of metadata that can be added to a device
- Maximum number of properties that can be attached to a device
- Maximum length of a string property key and value.
- Maximum number of string properties that can be attached to a device