Module signal_hook::source ·
Some low level utilities
More often to build other abstractions than used directly.
- A restricted channel to pass data from signal handler.
- Module with the self-pipe pattern.
- A bare libc abort.
- Emulates the behaviour of a default handler for the provided signal.
- A bare libc exit.
- The usual raise, just the safe wrapper around it.
- Registers an arbitrary action for the given signal.
- Provides a human-readable name of a signal.
- Removes a previously installed action.