Simple adjacency list.
- Adjacency list edge index type, a pair of integers.
- A reference to an edge of the graph.
- An iterator over the
EdgeReferenceof all the edges of the graph.
- An adjacency list with labeled edges.
- An iterator over the indices of the neighbors of a node.
- An iterator over all node indices in the graph.
- An Iterator over the indices of the outgoing edges from a node.
- Iterator over the
EdgeReferenceof the outgoing edges from a node.
- Adjacency list node index type, a plain integer.
- A very simple adjacency list with no node or label weights.