- Type-safe machine output implementation of
- An object that can be used to produce output, with no support for outputting structured machine-interpretable output.
- Provides a shared memory buffer that can be cloned that can be used with implementations of
crate::ToolIOto test input and output behaviour at runtime.
- This is the legacy writer that doesn’t impose any particular type of the machine output. It should not be used in new code.
- The valid formats possible to output for machine consumption.
- ToolIO defines the necessary functions to perform output from a tool, potentially including type-safe machine output if required.