- Fakes exported for the fuchsia system.
- A collection of utilities simplifying Agent interactions.
- Common codecs used within the modular system.
- The lifecycle interface defines a service which allows running components
to be notified when lifecycle events happen in the system.
- The logger used within the modular system.
- A collection of utilities simplifying module interactions
- A collection of utilities which allow for connecting to modular components
- Utilities for working with Scenic Views.
- Utilities for working with Scenic Views through Flutter.
- The base-level functionality required by any component on Fuchsia.
- The FIDL Dart package which provides mechanisms for interacting with the
FIDL IPC system. This package is a dependency of any Proxy or Binding
classes implemented by generated FIDL code. It is often used directly in
author code to retrieve type definitions (e.g. InterfaceHandle,
InterfaceRequest, etc.) for interacting with certain FIDL services.
- The Zircon Dart package contains several libraries required to support
Fuchsia’s lower layer features, E.g. Zircon channels are used for the
transport of the FIDL IPC system. Requiring this package directly should be
rare for most mod or agent authors.